Thursday, September 15, 2011

Crochet Along
















This is the first Crochet Along that I've participated. It was host by Scottie...at the Oxford Family blog.
For those interested to join the fun, you may visit her blog for the details... I make used all the yarns that available from my stock... since I don't have time to go shopping for new yarns.  And these are what I  choose and there will be more colours since we need to crochet 88 pieces of Granny Square...

Basically the Crochet Along is already in week 3 and since I just came back from my long holidays I only started crocheting on 10th September... and following are the squares that I've completed up to round 4 so far...total of 11 pieces only.



I am sharing this at  Crochet Along Week 3 and WiP Wednesday

Happy Crocheting !!!

3 comments:

Kristine Mullen said...

It's coming out gorgeous! I love the colors you've chosen. Great job. Can't wait to see more next week.

~Kristine

The Oxford Family said...

Looks great! So happy to have you joining us!

The Oxford Family said...

Looks great! So happy you are joining us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails