Friday, September 23, 2011

Crochet Along:WiP


Today I would like to share my progress on the Crochet Along that I participated at Oxford Family Blog! Item that we have to work together is a full size Sunburst Granny Square Afghan. This is the pictures of my progress for week 3 

and  this is for week 4 which I crocheted up to round 5. I only completed 11 pieces of squares so far.



Honestly as at today,I only managed to crochet 30 pieces out of 88 squares that we require to have for the afghan.  I plan when I start crocheting the other 58  pieces I will complete it up to round 6 since week 5 is just around the corner.
















I would also like to share my progress on the Crochet Along with Rachel at Maybe Matilda. The challenge is to crochet a Time Out Cowl!!  The completed cowl size should be 30 inches and at the moment my cowl size is 20 inches.



I need to crochet another 10 inches to complete. I plan to do it by this weekend  and will share the completed cowl in my next post!!

I'm sharing this at Ambassador Crochet

Till then Happy Crocheting!!!

1 comment:

Kristine Mullen said...

Beautiful job! Thanks for sharing on my WIP Wednesday!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails