Sunday, December 4, 2011

Aviator Hat

Remember the post that I  wrote about Aviator hat which I've made for a customer? I made another one but with two different colors.  Basically for this hat,  I did not follow any specific pattern.... even though there are a lot of similar designs out there but I am not sure whether it is suitable to use with our local yarn(from my experienced I find that pattern on the web are usually turn out small).   Due to that I try to do some modification toward the first aviator hat pattern using the yarn that can be found locally and the result ... here it is... 


For this version I used the Ondori Arcylic yarn(45g) using 4.5mm aluminium hook size.
It turn out suitable for baby size 9 - 12 months.


This is my nephew age 7 months old... it is just too big for him.

Happy Crocheting!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails