Friday, March 16, 2012

Hook and Needle Case

Hi everyone!!

My sewing project for this week was this Hook and Needle case.  I am using 2 pieces of  the 6" Farmer'sWife in your Life block sampler which was part of the guideline for the contest  hosted by Sunni at Love Affair with my Brother... blog


I choose Kaleidscope, and some Ruby fabric which I've bought from Sew Lux Fabric and Gifts for this project. The green dotted fabric was a giveaway prize that I've won at Sew it Love it. The finished size of this casing is 7" x 8" . I used velcro as the closure at the side.



and this is how the inside looks like. It can holds about 15 pieces of crochet hooks, sewing needles( I used felt fabric for this), thread and a scissor.


 

I submit this as part of my entry for the contest...

 Farmer's Wife in Your Life

Good Luck Everyone!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

wahh cntiknye..untung pandai jahit

Anonymous said...

It is lovely. I really like your mix of fabrics! Good Luck in the contest!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

How creative - love it!

Mishka said...

Great idea.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails