Sunday, March 4, 2012

New FO : February

Hi there!!

Today I would like to recap all the new FO that I have started during the month of February.  First in the list was this Scrappy String Block which was basically A Quilt A-Long project that I participated at Sew Lux Fabric & Gifts.  These are the blocks that I've finished so far.


Secondly was the quilt for my sister using the nine patch pattern ...which  I finished with the top...  It measures 65" x 72" . It is ready to layer, quilt and bind ..I have yet to look for the backing fabric.


The third project was this hexagon block which currently I only manage to finished  one block...

Last but not least I finished a peasant top for my girl and a mini whilygigs quilt ...



That are all that I have accomplished for the month of February.... I'm looking forward for more new projects in March….

NewFO2012
Till then… Happy Sewing!!













1 comment:

Barbara said...

These are great projects, Hafza. You've been busy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails