Monday, March 5, 2012

Rose Garden Quilt : New FO

Hi everyone!!

I started my new project in March by cutting some fabric from my scraps bin.  I am using my own block pattern which I created myself. I look at the fabric colors and design before I start creating the blocks.  Since I don't own any software so I sketch the block pattern  using the graph paper.

I name my pattern  as Rose Garden quilt...since I'm using the rose printing cotton fabric as the center. Actually it will not be exactly at the center for all blocks. The rose square will be randomly arrange at different position. This is the first block that I have sewn.  I am excited to see the result of what I've created....hope it turn out beautiful. Size of the center block is 4.5"x4.5"



And these are another two more blocks that I've just finished yesterday...
The finished block size  at 12.5" x 12.5"



Happy Creating and Sewing!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails