Sunday, May 27, 2012

Crocheted Granny Square bag

Hi there!!

Today's post is about crocheted bag...it was a work by my daughter.  I am helping her to finished it up with the lining, button and the handle. This is how the front looks like with the button closure.


I choose to crochet the handle differently from the pattern... and this is how the back of the bag looks like.



I have similar pattern  from a Japanese crocheting book ... and if you're interested to crochet one for yourself please write to me at shaza.zain@gmail.com  For the bag pattern  above I am still in the process of writing, and testing it...maybe I will come out with a step by step instructions, till then...
Happy Crocheting!!


3 comments:

Amy said...

Love your bag! Way cute! I found you at Petals to Picots. I would love to make a bag like that!
~Amy~

Ana BC said...

Nice bag! I want to make one too ;-)

Linda said...

Your crochet bag is lovely. I've made a few of these myself, and shared one in the Granny Month link up.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails