Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Skirts for My Daughters

Hi Everyone!!

I finished sewing skirts for my daughters sometime last week... the  first one was for my 8 years old daughter. It was made using Vintage cotton fabric with purple lace at the edge. It is a straight cut
pattern skirt.


My daughter posing with her new skirt.


The second skirt was for my 15 years old daughter.


It was a patchwork tiered long skirt made from light cotton fabric.


 Both skirts submitted as entries to the skirt week contest which was hosted by Adrianna and Susan at crafterhours. There are many more skirts shared by other sewers over at   flickr:skirt week 2012  .  Have fun and enjoy!

Happy Sewing!!




1 comment:

FarahLin said...

Very pretty skirts there, Hafza. Love the fabric combination for the long tiered skirt.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails