Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Blogtoberfest Day 9 : Great Granny Along


Hello!

It's day 9 of Blogtoberfest
Just a quick short post today ...it's about my work in  progress with the Great Granny Along.


Today I  managed to finished two more blocks.  This is how the blocks look like ...


Sorry for the blur photo... I've yet to buy a new camera after my cute Olympus digital camera gone missing... Temporarily I use my Samsung phone camera and this is the outcome. It makes it worse when I snap it at night... just pretend you don't see the shadow okay!...he...he... 

Happy Sewing friends!!







3 comments:

Clara {Clover and Violet} said...

Looks so pretty! What shadow?

Hilachas said...

I always have problems with my photos. There's always a shadow or not enough light or too much light or...
Your blocks came out beautifully, both your sewing and your photos.

FarahLin said...

Your great grannies are looking great! Look forward to seeing more... Happy sewing!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails