Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Great Granny Along

Hi Everyone!!

It has been a while...I am too busy with my working life, anyway thanks to the long weekend. The Hindus in Malaysia  are celebrating Deepavali today,13th November. At least during the weekend  I managed to sew and finish up some of my Quilt Along projects.   The first project  in my list is the Great Granny Along...


and I am so happy so say that I  managed to finish the quilt top today. This is how the result looks like...


The are many other Great Granny Quilts that you can inspired from at The Great Granny flickr group, visit them  HERE ...you won't regret.


I am sharing my sewing project at Plum and June linky party...

Plum and June

Happy Sewing to All!!



2 comments:

Deborah said...

How great that you finished your beautiful quilt top! Can't wait to see it finished!

FarahLin said...

It's gorgeous, Hafza! Love the colours - well done on a beautiful finish!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails