Friday, January 18, 2013

Stash-buster challenge 2013

Hello...

It is quite late for me to inform that I am joining the stash-buster challenge 2013 hosted by Linda at Linda’s Crafty Corner. This challenge need you to work on your stash and share with the group as and when you have complete a project using your stash.


Following are some of my stash that I will be using for this year challenge. I don't have much basically but yet these are enough to keep me busy crocheting through out this year.


and for my first project I will be using these mixture of yarn… I am not telling you now what is the project but surely something useful. Time will tell what it will turn into…

...till then Happy stash-busting!!






2 comments:

Lynne said...

I knit from my stash most of time, I am trying to reduce it! Good luck with your goals!

Ana BC said...

It is never too late to join... Now I can´t wait to see what you will make with your colorful yarns...

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails