Wednesday, February 13, 2013

One Flower Wednesday #17,WiP

Hello...

One flower from my garden today...  and as always I join the One Flower Wednesday party at Journey of a Quilter hosted by Karen. Come and visit to see what others have to share from their garden...

and this is my WiP for this week... the Starburst Quilt A-Long that I joined in January hosted by Melissa of Happy Quilting.  Currently I am at the stage of making the blocks...I've to admit that I'm not good when come to play with HST.  It slowing down the process of piecing when to get the point at the right place. 

Happy  Stitching !!

4 comments:

Anthea said...

Hafza, you make such pretty flowers, this week is no exception. Well Done!
You will improve your HST skills I'm sure, love the colours of that block.
Take Care, Anthea x

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

Pretty flower for your garden and I love the fabric used in your block.

Karen said...

Sweet flower Hafza! Love the Starburst block, excellent fabric.

My Sister Made Me Do It.... said...

Another lovely flower,Hafza! Love your WIP too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails