Thursday, May 30, 2013

May finishes #01


Hello Everyone,

These are my finishes in May...pouches and more pouches...

The size of the finished pouch is 9" x  7".  It comes with a side pocket with velcro closure.
Following is the pouch that I made for my daughter's(in conjunction with the Teacher's Day)
  
and some orders from customers.




I have some fabric like this for those who wish to try to sew this pouches. Anyone interested to buy please  click HERE and see what other fabrics that I have put for sale.
At present I only able to ship within Malaysia. I'm sorry to all my International friends...


Happy Sewing!!



2 comments:

Mara said...

Great pouches, lovely fabric.

Elizabeth said...

Your pouches are so fun! The Sponge Bog one made me smile and I especially love the pretty pink one with flowers! Congrats on some really great finishes and thank you for linking up!

xo -E

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails